We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits.Â Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.Â
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, this site may make forums, blogs, message boards or similar available to its users. You may be required to register for these features, particularly if you wish to leave comments or provide articles.
If you do register, and in the process provide us with personally identifiable information, rest assured that any such information you provide will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Please note that if you post comments or articles to any forum, blog or message board on this site, any personally identifiable information you provide in those comments or articles may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available through these channels.
We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us.Â In this case, we ask the visitor for his or her email address and name. These communications will include our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by emailing us at infal, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send to you, by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or by visiting our URL.
Again, if you provide us with your email address and/or name for the purposes of receiving communications from us, this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization - we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at infal.
Links to Other Websites
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
Website usage terms and conditions â€“ ALVEOLA CORPORATION
The term â€˜Alveola Corporationâ€™ or â€˜usâ€™ or â€˜weâ€™ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tiverton, Devon Alveola (UK) LTD. Our company registration number is 7161231. The term â€˜youâ€™ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- â€¢ From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]â€™s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.